Beautiful Minimalist Vintage Navajo Sterling & Royston Turquoise Cuff Bracelet
This item has been shown 197 times.
Beautiful Minimalist Vintage Navajo Sterling & Royston Turquoise Cuff Bracelet:
This is a lovely, classic, and minimalist Navajo bracelet with a high grade Royston turquoise cabochon as the focal point.
This bracelet has a split band with a lot of hollow space so that when it’s worn the GORGEOUS stone really pops.
I’m it’s current condition the cuff measures about 6 3/4” (5.5” plus a 1.25” gap); however, it is lightweight and can be adjusted to fit nearly any woman’s wrist nicely...
I have a TOTALLY standard sized wrist and this cuff not only fits beautifully but it is extremely comfortable and VERY pretty.
As always contact me with any questions and thanks for looking!
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW...
- Payment on won items is appreciated promptly but required within 48 hours unless prior arrangements have been made
- If you want a buy it now item but can't pay immediately please reach out to me - I will be as accommodating as possible
- If I ever misrepresent an item it is TRULY a mistake and I ask that you give me the chance to resolve the issue
- This truly is first and foremost a labor of love for me...I have a talent for finding and correctly identifying interesting / rare / historically important Native American jewelry and being able to offer it at a reasonable price
- If I attribute a piece to a particular artist you can be confident that I have researched it extensively
- I DO NOT SELL JUNK....if I don't believe in it I don't list it!
- I am a small, one person operation and I buy and sell with 100% transparency. I don't move A LOT of inventory but I have a lot of very special items yet to be posted and I take great care with my listings
I APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!