Imp Penny Slot "trade Stimulator" Working W/ Key Gumball Machine Estate Fresh
This item has been shown 0 times.
Imp Penny Slot "trade Stimulator" Working W/ Key Gumball Machine Estate Fresh:
Vintage Tavern Trade Stimulator
”IMP” Gumball Slot Machine
- Works - Estate Fresh - This whimsical tavern “trade stimulator” comes to you estate fresh from an old Middlesex County, New Jersey home we recently liquidated (one of those types of houses where generations never threw anything away). Found sitting behind the old basement bar, this lot has sat undisturbed for decades.
It measures 6-1/4" tall and is made of solid (and heavy!) metal. The machine seems to be all original and never offered on the secondary market. There has been no attempt on my part at refinishing just did a little dusting. I’ll leave that up to you, the discerning and educated collector. It has the key in the back which turns without issue and opens the back. As you can see it does have some age and use wear but, as you know, these machines are not really easy to come by especially right out of an old home. CLICK HERE NOW to see my little movie demonstration of this baby in action where I give you more important information including the inner workings. My apologies for less than Academy Award winning quality! Structurally sound and, as you can see in the movie, it works (no, you don’t get the pennies I put in!!!). I'm not an expert on items like this, so I've included several large images below for your grading needs. REMEMBER: This sale ends on a Tuesday afternoon, so don’t space out and forget about it.
This lot will certainly make a splendid addition to any vintage slot machine, gumball or tobacciana collection.
As with many of our Bay items, this lot is sold with s! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Be sure to check out all of the other neat items we're currently offering on !
- Successful high buyer pays high offer amount plus the cost of secure ‘priority mail' or ‘parcel post’ shipping w/ delivery confirmation to USA. Overseas customers see shipping rates at the bottom of this listing page.
- INSURANCE IS MANDATORY IF YOUR PURCHASE TOTALS $25.00 OR MORE, otherwise optional if less. HOWEVER, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ITEM IF BUYER DECLINES INSURANCE OPTION (now go back and read this sentence again).
- We are happy to ship anywhere in the world!
- We accept the following forms of payment: whatever deems "acceptable" these days. Thanks much!
- New Jersey residents will include 7% Sales Tax.
- CLICK HERE to view all of the wonderful items we're currently offering on ! Buy several and save on shipping!