Invincibility In Battle Aegishjalmur Rune Pendant Norse Asatru Viking Jewelry For Sale
Invincibility in Battle Aegishjalmur Rune Pendant
This Helm of Awe, also known as Aegishjalmur, is an Icelandic 'stave' rune which evokes protection and invincibility in battle. A stave is a rune repeated eightfold, radiating power in all directions. This stave is of the Algiz rune from the Younger Futhark, symbolic of the Wild Elk's weaponry: protective, yet deadly horns. On the top left of the outer rim is the Wolfsangel rune, which is symbolic of order over chaos and freedom from oppression. Engraved in the outer rim are many bind runes (runes of two or more in combination), designed with protection in mind. The runes on the top right are that of Thurisaz and Teiwaz, which are sacred to the gods Thor and Tyr. Thurisaz' magical meaning is that of passive defense, symbolized by the thorn plant. Several of the bind runes are “words of power”, such as Rik and Fang. Fang is a combination of the Fehu, Ansuz, and Ing Runes, and is invoked to break bonds, both physical and mental. Rik is a word of power made of Raido, Isa, and Ken runes. The scaled portions on the rim of the pendant are stylized reptilian armor, one of the most evolved forms of nature's protection.
- Made of high quality excelsior pewter in the USA
- Measures approximately 1 1/8 inch (2.85 cm) in diameter
- Cord (30 inches/76.2 cm) and pewter accent bead included
- Flat rate $3.99 for standard and $8.99 for expedited shipping. Add as many items as you'd like to your cart from our store and 'check out' for one low shipping cost.
- Delivery confirmation is included.
- If the tracking shows the item undelivered, we will either refund or replace your shipment.
- Customs Duty and VAT fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Shipping charges will be combined by adding the items to your cart and checking out.
- Tracking numbers are available on Express International orders. USPS does not offer tracking on 1st class or flat rate Priority.
- The average delivery time is two weeks to most countries, but may take up to 30 days due to customs. Please allow adequate time for customs processing.
Our products come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. Items need to be returned in their original condition. If the product was damaged during shipment, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the situation. You may read more about our return policy. We also offer ring size exchanges if you find the ring you purchased isn't an ideal fit.
Use the 'add to cart' button to purchase multiple items from our store, and check out to combine shipping costs. Orders shipping to USA locations receive a flat rate shipping charge. International orders will combine for one low rate.
We welcome them; please don't hesitate to ask! Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or use the 'contact seller' link to send us a message. Questions are answered Monday-Friday by the next business day.
We value the Environment and want it preserved for future generations. Jewelry is shipped in small and durable, but not excessive, packaging. Larger items are packed in recyclable cardboard boxes using biodegradable corn starch peanuts.
This item has been shown 11568 times.