New Rare Stock Top Quality Tiger Iron Rough - 2.5 Lbs - From Australia
This item has been shown 49 times.
New Rare Stock Top Quality Tiger Iron Rough - 2.5 Lbs - From Australia:
- ABOUT US
TOP QUALITY TIGER IRON. Solid material, no waste, takes a super high mirror polish. Perfect material for all types of cutting and cabbing. Photographed wet to simulate color you will obtain when polished..
Weight:2.5 LBS Origin: AUSTRALIA DESCRIPTION PAYMENT SHIPPING RETURNS 417 5th Avenue | Mon-Sat: 10am-8pm | Sun: 11am-7pm | 212-889-9000
Considered the world’s most established gem and mineral gallery, Astro Gallery of Gems is located in the heart of New York City across from The Empire State Building. Our 10,000 Square Foot showroom has thousands of minerals, gems, fossils and pieces of rare and unusual jewelry on display.
We have a long and rich company history, as we have been dealing in fine minerals since 1961. Through the years Astro Gallery has catered to clients like Salvador Dali, John Lennon, David Letterman, Goldie Hawn and Cameron Diaz and always remained a vanguard of the industry. We carry specimens suitable for the novice as well as the most advanced collector. We have everything from tumbled stones to 2000 pound Amethyst geodes.
You are very welcome to visit us at our Flagship store in New York City or our other store, Astro West, which opened at 102 West 79th Street on the west side of NYC.
We Accept: PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER
To pay by credit card, you may phone in your payment to 212-889-9000. We combine shipping on all orders paid for on the same invoice, total Shipping charge depending on the total weight, size and fragility of the Items, and, of course, the State/Country you live in. We allow 10 business days to combine your order, please contact us if you need more time to continue shopping. If you want to receive a reduced shipping charge, please message us before transferring your payment, as shipping has to be calculated manually. Please understand that as soon as we receive payment we process the order and it's impossible to combine shipping afterwards.
- All our shipping charges are based on UPS Ground Continental USA rates. We prefer this service because UPS picks up daily and we don't have to carry heavy loads of rocks to the local post office.
- All shipping charges listed in the sale are within continental USA only.
- We do not use USPS Flat Rate. Due to our items weight, fragility and size.
- All International customers are responsible all shipping charges, may not give the most accurate shipping cost due to the constant changes of shipping rates.
- All International Customers should provide their telephone number during check out. Failure to do so may result delays in delivery of your order.
- All international Orders will be shipped via USPS. Please note that we use USPS Priority Mail only. Your tracking number will be available on request.
- Local pick up is available by appointment only. Please contact us via email or call us at (212) 889 9000 24 hours before you plan to pick up.
- All orders are shipped out in 3-4 business days after payment is received.
We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with your specimen or we'll refund your purchase price in full upon safe return of the specimen in original condition within 10 days. If you are unsatisfied with your specimen let us know immediately so we can begin to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
All refunds are processed within 2 weeks from the date when it was received back. If your Item arrives damaged, please contact us and we will resolve everything at your convenience. But DOA (Damage On Arrival) should be reported within 1 business day from the delivery date, no exceptions. All retuned Items must be send back in original packaging accompanied with packing slip. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges, if the reason is other than DOA or wrong specimen.We do not cancel offers, no exceptions
According to policy, it's responsibility of the buyer to retract offer before the sale ends. If the sale ended and the highest/winning buyer chooses not to pay for it, we will be forced to follow 's policy by opening an unpaid dispute, in order to recover our listing, stocking and final value fees.PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE response, IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE Astro Gallery of Gems
417 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
TEL: (212) 889-9000 (EXT. WEB SERVICES)
- ABOUT US
Astro Mineral Gallery © 2017 All Rights Reserved
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter