Quality 18thc Georgian C1785 Solid Sterling Silver Antique Bright Cut Tea Spoon For Sale
18th century georgian antique silver bright-cut spoon
A lovely George III antique sterling silver bright-cut teaspoon byThomas Tookey. Very good quality and heavy gauge spoon.
HALLMARKS:London, STERLING fineness 92.5% MAKERThomas Tookey
DIMENSION: 13.2cm long
CONDITION:Good condition and quality. Heavy gauge silver. No damage and no repairs.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:We only sell genuine antiques.We always combine multiple purchases to reduce postage. And we provide no-hassle full refund if you are not happy with the item.CUSTOMER SERVICE align="left" style="text-align: center;">
Antique Silver Buying Tips & Avoiding Fakes and Forgeries:
- Hidden repairs of splits or cracks - Look for any swelling, variation in silver colour, and tiny bubbles/pitting. These are always signs of a repair.
- Cast Fakes - Poor craftsmanship, blurry hallmarks, lack of definition of pattern, lack of warm patina may be an indication of reproduction by modern casting.
- Cast sets of a single item - Carefully check the spacing, alignment and orientation of the hallmarks of the set by placing the marks side by side, compare also any scratch marks, if they are exactly the same size, position and depth, they are reproduction cast from the same Change of Use - e.g. Period and pattern should match; Mote spoons converted from teaspoons; Insertion of old marks on a modern piece; A complete set of an impossible-to-assemble rare patterns, are all pitfalls to watch out for.
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast and low postage to UK and worldwide.
- Full refund given. Please return the item within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
If you like this item, please visit our shop for more quality silver
Add us as a favourite and let us inform you of similar items
This item has been shown 0 times.