Shoezeum Tinker Hatfield Autographed Nike Air Jordan Xi 11 Retro Shoes Size 11.5 For SaleYou are looking at part of the World Famous ShoeZeumCheck out these Concord Air Jordan XI Retros. The Air Jordan 11 originally came out in 1996 and was worn by MJ during the Chicago Bulls historic 72 and 10 season. The Concord Air Jordan XIs in this listing were retroed in December of 2011. The launch was one of the craziest sneaker releases in recent history (YouTube "Concord Air Jordan Riots"). When the shoes came out, Tinker Hatfield surprised Oregon sneakerheads by showing up at Nike Town Portland and meeting fans and autographing boxes. The box of these shoes was signed by Tinker.He also drew a small Jumpman logo on the box. The shoes include a Certificate of Authenticity stating that they were a part of the ShoeZeum. No toys or props or other shoes are included in this listing.
Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro
- These shoes are Brand New.
- These shoes are 100% Authentic.
- These shoes come with their Original Box.
- White, Black, and Dark Concord
- Style Number: 378037
- Color Code: 107
- US Mens 11.5
- Shipping to US Destinations:$16 for the first item, $8 for each additional item. Items will be sent out via USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipping to International Destinations:$60 for the first item, $30 for each additional item. Items will be sent via USPS Express Mail.
- Combined Shipping:To receive the combined shipping discount, please purchase all of the items that you are interested in together.
- Shipping within One Business Day: Items will be sent out within one business day.
This item has been shown 0 times.