September 15th, 2014 International Day of Democracy September 16th, 2014 World Ozone Layer Day September 17th, 2014 Constitution Day and Citizenship Day September 19th, 2014 National POW/MIA Recognition Day September 19th, 2014 International Talk Like a Pirate Day September 21st, 2014 International Day of Peace September 22nd, 2014 Emancipation Day September 22nd, 2014 Autumnal equinox September 25th, 2014 Rosh Hashana September 25th, 2014 World Maritime Day September 27th, 2014 World Tourism Day September 28th, 2014 World Rabies Day September 28th, 2014 Gold Star Mother's Day September 28th, 2014 World Heart Day October 1st, 2014 International Day of Older Persons October 2nd, 2014 International Day of Non-Violence October 4th, 2014 Feast of St Francis of Assisi October 4th, 2014 Yom Kippur October 5th, 2014 Eid-al-Adha October 5th, 2014 World Teachers' Day October 6th, 2014 World Habitat Day October 6th, 2014 Child Health Day October 8th, 2014 World Day for Natural Disaster Reduction October 9th, 2014 World Sight Day October 9th, 2014 First day of Sukkot October 9th, 2014 World Post Day October 9th, 2014 Leif Erikson Day October 10th, 2014 World Mental Health Day October 11th, 2014 International Day of the Girl Child October 13th, 2014 Native Americans' Day October 13th, 2014 Indigenous People's Day October 13th, 2014 Columbus Day October 15th, 2014 White Cane Safety Day October 15th, 2014 International Day of Rural Women October 15th, 2014 Last day of Sukkot October 16th, 2014 World Food Day October 16th, 2014 Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah October 16th, 2014 Boss's Day
Albert H. Cleveland was born December 19, 1954 and belongs to the Dashchanii clan, Navajo. He is the son of Etta and Phillip Cleveland and brother of Bobby Cleveland. Albert specializes in making old style jewelry.
This is an amazingcuff! The stamped designs are both intricate anddetailed. Exceptionalsilversmithing from a Master Craftsman!
Please note the LARGER dimensions of this glorious cuff:
The bracelet has an inner circumference of 7 3/8" long, that includes the 1 3/8" opening/gap on the bottom.
It is 1 7/8" wide at the widest point
As with all our jewelry, this Bracelet hasn’t been cleaned or polished...make it as shiny as you wish!
In Good Vintage Preworn condition. Archived in our Wardrobe/Costume Dept.
All items are sold "AS IS". Almost all of our items are used and/or vintage. Returns are accepted only if we have made a grave error in the description of the item. All returns and refunds must be approved in advance. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR BUYERS REMORSE.
Please ask all questions before offerding.
We want you to know that we do answer all of our emails and if you are wondering why we have not responded, please check your bulk mail and/or make sure that your email is still valid with .
PAYMENT is expected within 3 DAYS of the end of sale, OR I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RELIST! I APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING as THIS HELPS MINIMIZE NON PAYING buyers, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, WITH THE EXCEPTION of an ERROR ON MY PART. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS DURING OR AFTER THE sale, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Shipping* Combined shipping is available for multiple wins from the same country only.
* To qualify for combined shipping, please pay for all items in one installment, and list all item #'s in payment.
* We ship within 3 business days of receiving payment, unless otherwise noted.
* We use professional quality packaging, but packages are beyond our control once they leave our office. We cannot be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen Items in the mail.
*US bound packages ship via USPS Priority mail. Delivery confirmation w/ a tracking # is included.
* We ship worldwide!
* International packages under 4lbs. are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. This shipping method averages 7-14 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Packages exceeding 4lbs. are shipped via USPS Global Priority mail. This shipping method averages 6-10 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Full insurance coverage and tracking options are available - at buyers expense. Contact us prior to offerding for more info.
* Customs Offices may delay estimated arrival dates. This is beyond our control, as we aren't involved in the customs process.
* Customs fees and/or taxes are the sole responsibility of buyer.
* We're required by law to declare full value of items + declare them as merchandise.